1. I really really really want one of these. I don't usually link giveaways (mostly because I am lazy and generally unlucky, but I'm linking this one. DC Rainmaker is giving away a Garmin!
2. I took the nail polish off the toenail that's been bugging me, and yep, it's black. Somehow I feel as though I've "arrived" or something. Does that make me weird?
3. I still can't run. I may or may not have shed a couple of frustrated tears over that this morning. I suck ass at crosstraining, so this is really starting to bum me out. I can say that barring some miraculous overnight recovery, I'm going to miss my long run this week. That really stresses me out, but I'm helpless to change it, so I'm trying to just take it in stride. It isn't working very well. :(
1. Ok I won't enter the Garmin giveaway to increase your chances...or maybe I should enter and just give it to you...you really should have one.
ReplyDelete2. You have arrived!
3. This is an obstacle you can overcome and you'll be stronger for it. Stop sucking ass at XT, get out of the box and do it!
XOXO
1. Ok I entered, I really want a garmin too! Hopefully one of us wins :)
ReplyDelete2. I think I lost like 3 toenails this year, welcome to the club!
3. I'm just starting to feel like normal again and this is my third half of the year. I usually take about a week off before I feel like I can really run again. Don't worry you'll feel better and be back at it in no time
I don't need a Garmin so I won't enter. I absolutely adore mine, I hope you win!!
ReplyDelete1. I have never wanted to win a giveaway as badly as I do that one!!
ReplyDelete2. Haha, the feeling grows old after a while. Enjoy it while it's still fun! :]
3. I'm sorry. :( If it makes you feel better, I had to take almost a month and a half completely off of running from my first marathon!
and 4. thanks for stopping by my blog(s)! :]
I remember being very excited when my first toenail fell off :) I still kind of feel like a badass even though it looks silly. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete