This weekend and this week have been a crazy blur. We had a great time celebrating my kids' birthdays on Saturday, and went to another birthday party (a first birthday - so so cute) on Sunday. I am completely caked out. Ugh. Now we're on to back to school prep, and my oldest started volleyball practice already yesterday.
Tomorrow my youngest daughter turns 5. FIVE! How did that happen? She starts kindergarten on Monday. Sniff. I swear, it goes faster every year....
I'll let you all know how the appointment goes. I'm hopeful!
My oldest turns 4 in December and I can't figure out how that happened! I have never had issues with my boys' birthdays but I think I might for this one.
ReplyDeleteHope you get good news!!
All 4 of my kids will be in school full days starting tomorrow. I HATE it! Kindergarten half days were bad enough but this makes me even more sad.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable! And YUM for cupcakes!
Hope you can get some answers today! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed your "I rule at Guitar Hero" statement in your "about me" section. Ha! I'm a GH champ!
ReplyDeletePeople are always doing bloggy virtual races... wonder if we could get up a virtual GH challenge? lol
I hope everything goes well with the knee and you can get back out there soon!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic!
ReplyDeleteI am anxious to hear about your knee!
Hope you get some answers about the knee.
ReplyDeleteAdorable pic! It DOES go faster every year I swear. Keep me posted on that knee.
ReplyDelete