As for your comment, there was no charge. I sooo wish I'd noticed while I was there so I could've called them on it then, but I bought a pair of gloves that'll be returned this weekend, and I'll be sure to let them know why I'm not spending $$ in their store.
It just really pisses me off...what, they're going to send me off to ride 20-35 miles on a messed up wheel? Great service.
I shall assume the "F" stands for "Fantastic"
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt's so close!!! You are going to rock TCM!
ReplyDeleteWooo hooo!
ReplyDeleteAs for your comment, there was no charge. I sooo wish I'd noticed while I was there so I could've called them on it then, but I bought a pair of gloves that'll be returned this weekend, and I'll be sure to let them know why I'm not spending $$ in their store.
It just really pisses me off...what, they're going to send me off to ride 20-35 miles on a messed up wheel? Great service.
You are going to rock that marathon!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!! Very exciting!!
ReplyDelete