So I was reading the newspaper when I noticed an article detailing all the weekend specials leading up to Christmas. My 2 older kids are FLYING through the Harry Potter series (it only took me 2 years - as soon as their cousin gave it the Jordyn seal of approval, NOW they are interested) so I was excited to see some Harry Potter movies listed.
Me: "Hey look guys! On 12/5 they are having a Harry Potter marathon!"
Jenna: looks at me totally confused
Me: "What?"
Jenna: "A bunch of people actually dress up like Harry Potter and run 26 miles?!?"
Me: "Bwahahahahahahaha!!! I seriously love you right now!"
Made.
My.
Day.
LOL!!!! Love where her mind is at :)
ReplyDeleteLMAO. That. Is. GREAT.
ReplyDeletei'd totally do it if there was one.
ReplyDeleteHA! For a second I thought the same thing. ;)
ReplyDeleteYes! I love it! I love your blog too! I am your newest follower. That is, unless someone comes in and follows right after me...!
ReplyDeleteLove the post! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You've trained them well!
ReplyDeleteThat is freaking fantastic. I would love to see that marathon (not sure I'm up for dressing up in a cape & running with a broom!)
ReplyDelete