1. I have been slammed by the crud that is floating through my house. This time of year, half of us are sick all the time. It's just a matter of who's lucky. This has sidelined my grand master plan of getting back on the wagon this week (or at least out the door) but I'm trying. I just got out of the shower (yes, it's after 2pm, but better late than never right?) and I put on my running clothes so I can go cough outside as soon as the hubs gets home.
2. I need need need to start planning Thanksgiving dinner. Ack. I can't believe that it's a week away! I do so LOVE Thanksgiving though, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm thankful for a holiday that is so uncomplicated - all it involves is a great meal with family. No extra anything required.
3. I am also looking forward to running with Kim and Tori on Saturday! We are running a 10k Turkey Trot, and it should be a ton of fun. It just so happens that it's my very first organized 10k run, so it's also an automatic PR. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NO RAIN. But rain or shine, it'll be great hanging out with them.
Hope you get better soon! I've managed to escape the crud so far, although people at work are falling in droves.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better! I know that between me and my husband, we have a hard time getting rid of colds - I can't imagine what it is like with kids at home!
ReplyDeleteThere is only a 10% chance of rain on Saturday. Whatever it is, it won't be as bad as the 20-miler!
hope you're feeling better soon!! Good luck on your race this weekend!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on Saturday and good luck1
ReplyDeletethanks so much for taking the time to help! I think I got it! Now I need to go back and try to add you!! Thanks!
ReplyDelete