But now that I have kids, I need to be way more on the ball than is customarily me. So I try to get a lot of it, the planning and present buying and cards, done as soon as I can, because I KNOW I will still manage to procrastinate something important. Hopefully this way, it's not TOO many "something important"s.
For the past 3 years, I've used Shutterfly for my holiday cards. I have a huge extended family, and Shutterfly lets me easily create cute custom photo cards for really reasonable prices. AND, if I manage to wait until the last second, I can still get them done and shipped to my house in time for me to slap on stamps and get 'em out. Not that I've ever done that. Ahem.
This was our 2008 holiday card. Cute huh? Next is 2009's version.
I have a huge extended family, and even streamlining my list as much as possible, I still end up sending out about 100 cards a year. I like to make the process as simple as I can (mostly because I am lazy), and Shutterfly helps me do that.
Without further ado, I present this year's holiday masterpiece!

Now I just need to get them ordered up...
FYI, Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
You are waay more on top of this that I will ever be I'm afraid. I'm usually still trying to get a pic on about 12/23.
ReplyDeleteI have new photos of Bud and I, and I have Christmas cards, and never the twain shall meet. Can't take the chance of one sibling getting a picture before the others, so I just wait and hand out photos all at once to those who want one!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great family picture! I love the leaves in the background. It's awesome that you have them picked out already!
ReplyDeleteForgot to say thanks for the link for the free cards! I order them every year.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I can't wait till the kids are a little older and I can get them to all smile and look at the camera
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I am ashamed to admit I never even did one last year. Or possibly even the year before. Maybe this year?
ReplyDeleteWow! I love them all! Is this year's pic from the photo day before the marathon?
ReplyDeleteThis year's photo is so pretty! I can't remember the last time I sent out a Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteooooh like like this year's card! very pretty!
ReplyDelete