Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Smile
Have you ever had one of those days that was just so tumultuous, so terrifying, and out of respect for a family member, you felt wrong about blogging about it? Even though blogging about it was EXACTLY what you wished you could do?
That was my yesterday. And everything worked out just fine, but I was an emotional mess. I didn't ask her, but I'm sure my daughter would be upset if I shared everything here, so I'm just going to say that it was a tough day, but it all worked out fine in the end.
So for today, I share a song I love, and a message shared by a facebook friend this morning that really made an impact on me today.
"Circumstances are, often enough, not up to you. Attitude however, is always up to you." Wise words from a wise friend this morning. Make it a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope today is better!
ReplyDeleteGlad everything turned out okay. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are good!
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of instances like that in my life. Luckily, I can tell you all about them in person on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteHappy everything worked out! :)
Here's to better days! Love that quote.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mom for not sharing it! My daughter often asks to be or not be included in posts.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that whatever the trouble, it has worked out okay.
((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI feel like this all the time now that my kids are getting older. It would help me so much to be able to write about it but I just can't because if they read it they would feel like I betrayed them. I totally understand this. I hope everything is ok now, and if you ever want to write something out but not publicly you can send me an email. I know it's not the same, but maybe it would help?
ReplyDeleteAnd like kilax, I am looking forward to catching up this weekend with both of you!