Monday: Rest - Julia was home sick
Tuesday: 6.05 super speedy miles (ave. pace of 10:13 and negative split)
Wednesday: 3.6 mile walk with a friend
Thursday: 4.21 hot sweaty miles (ave. Pace of 10:43)
Friday: 5 pre-dawn miles (ave. pace of 10:41)
Saturday: 18 miles!!! (ave pace of 11:17)
Sunday: Rest - pajama day
Week Total Miles: 33.26 miles run
I have another half marathon on deck for this weekend (race plan is HAVE FUN). Happy Monday!
great week! Oh, how I love pajama days : )
ReplyDeleteWow Bobbi! You are in the groove! Great job on your runs.
ReplyDeleteBest kind of race plan!!!
ReplyDeleteSome very solid runs!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed a pajama day yesterday too. Well, technically I wore jeans, but I didn't do squat.
Woot for the 18!!! Gosh we've had all kinds of crazy weather to run in this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat half are you doing?
Great week for sure! I still love the 18'er story!
ReplyDeleteNice runs this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat week! You definitely earned that pajama day!
ReplyDelete:)
Awesome week! And I hope you all have fun at that half! I am excited to hear about it! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 18 miler and a great week overall. Good luck at the half!
ReplyDeleteDang, nice week of running! loved your 18 miler recap
ReplyDelete