Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Because It Really Is All About ME!

If you want to know more about me and how this running thing all started for me, you can go here to check out an interview I did with author Melinda Hinson Neely.

On a completely unrelated note, I forgot to mention yesterday that John and I had a "celebrity" sighting while out to dinner Saturday night. While enjoying our food, we looked up to see the Reverend Jesse Jackson walk in. According to our waiter, he dines there often. As he was scoping the room and shaking hands with people, John and I sat giggling reciting Dr. Seuss. We are SUCH ADULTS. Despite much cajoling on my part, John refused to ask the Reverend for a 2010 rendition. Bummer.

7 comments:

  1. Ugh... talk about making someone lose their appetite! That man nauseates me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interview!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview! You are a rockstar for getting it all done the way you do!
    You will LOVE the Chicago Marathon crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview. My first marathon is in less than 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved your interview!!! you and your husband crack me up.

    ReplyDelete