Thursday, June 28, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. Last night I went to strength class and then for a short run, just to see how things were feeling. It turns out, things were feeling pretty darn good. The run was made even better when Chris made my day - she treated us all to our choice of goodies from the ice cream truck. YUM!

2. I was lucky enough to score an invitation from Mizuno's Mezamashii Project (you can click the link and request an invitation). I chose a super pretty pair of Wave Inspire 8s, which arrived yesterday. So last night's run was in my new kicks, and I have to say, I am a FAN. I obviously need to run longer in them before being completely sold, but they felt GREAT. Thank's Mizuno!


3. Tonight, my hubs and I are going to Summerfest in Milwaukee to see FOO FIGHTERS!! I am 100% sure you will hear more about his soon. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!

(my spell check is not working. I suck at spelling. sorry for any typos!)

16 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of your Foo Fighters concert!!!

    Also, I'm totally posting about Mizuno on my 3TT too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is your week! Ambassadorship to a race? New shoes? Awesome! Have a great time at Foo Fighters - I'm sure you're going to have a blast! (Drink lots of water - it's gonna be a scorcher!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foo fighters sounds awesome! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just color me jealous all the way around. I am so glad for you, though - you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves me some Foo - mucho jealous. They are my go-to music on the iPod for running. Have a great time at the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you love the shoes! Maybe you will turn from Brooks to Mizuno? Ahh! Scandal!

    That was nice of Chris to treat everyone for ice cream! I love those little mom and pop ice cream places on a hot summer day. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is always an ice cream truck parked along my normal running route. Its like they know me.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Ginger's comment . . .can we run together in your neck of the woods - sounds perfect!

    Sounds like a nice evening for you and your husband - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the free shoes

    Enjoy the concert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the shoes and Foo Fighters! I just got new Gel Kayano 18's, but haven't tried them...it's hot...I am a wimp..

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you are liking the Mizunos so far! Yay for Foo Fighters. I haven't been to Summerfest in eons. When I went we saw 38 Special. I was pretty much the only chick who didn't strip down to a bikini top. :0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your new Mizunos! I can't wait for mine to come in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Foo Fighters - LOVE!! Hope it was a great evening.

    The Mizunos are really pretty...that's all that matters, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So awesome that your new Mizunos have been so great!!! Can't wait to hear the details from Summerfest and Foo Fighters, what a fantastic weekend!!!! And ice cream makes EVERYTHING better. =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the Foo fighters...I'm jealous!!! hope it was a good one! Let me know how you like those Mizunos...I have heard a lot of good things about them ;)

    ReplyDelete