A Journey to Better Health and Fitness Via Running
Yes, yes there is. And judging from the rest of us, you're in good company. :)
Yeah, no one HERE is going to call you crazy. :)
You're a distance runner. You purposely choose to spend long hours of your time punishing your body. Of course there's something wrong with you! :)
Sounds like a good year to me. We're all a little left-of-center when it comes to running. Crazy in all the right ways.
That's plenty of time to recover and fully train!
Sounds like a busy 2012 but definitely not crazy ;)
:)Go get it!
Sounds like a great year to me!!! Love the header by the way!
YAY :) did you see these guys on the course? http://youtu.be/FmNAplgJs9E I think I would've peed myself haha.
Woohoo!! How FUN!!!!
Karen - I totally looked for them (I read his blog) but his wife finished 10 or 15 minutes before me, so sadly I missed it. HILARIOUS!
Runner first, logical thinker second. Bring on the pain!
WOO HOO! You go sissy! And I'd sign up for Duluth, but with Brian gone and me not graduating until March I have to be realistic!!! Knock em dead girl!!
Awesome!
....(whisper) I think I am going to as well. I loved how flat it was...
You go, girl!! You will ROCK those marathons!
:) we get sucked in so easily! you will have tons of fun though!
Congrats on your race, sometimes, the races where we change our goals and plans are the best ones
Yes, yes there is. And judging from the rest of us, you're in good company. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, no one HERE is going to call you crazy. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're a distance runner. You purposely choose to spend long hours of your time punishing your body. Of course there's something wrong with you! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good year to me. We're all a little left-of-center when it comes to running. Crazy in all the right ways.
ReplyDeleteThat's plenty of time to recover and fully train!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy 2012 but definitely not crazy ;)
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteGo get it!
Sounds like a great year to me!!! Love the header by the way!
ReplyDeleteYAY :) did you see these guys on the course? http://youtu.be/FmNAplgJs9E
ReplyDeleteI think I would've peed myself haha.
Woohoo!! How FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteKaren - I totally looked for them (I read his blog) but his wife finished 10 or 15 minutes before me, so sadly I missed it. HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteRunner first, logical thinker second. Bring on the pain!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO! You go sissy! And I'd sign up for Duluth, but with Brian gone and me not graduating until March I have to be realistic!!! Knock em dead girl!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete....(whisper) I think I am going to as well. I loved how flat it was...
ReplyDeleteYou go, girl!! You will ROCK those marathons!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete:) we get sucked in so easily! you will have tons of fun though!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your race, sometimes, the races where we change our goals and plans are the best ones
ReplyDelete