Congratulations on finishing your first-ever marathon!! I saw your comment on The Redhead's recap post. Was sad to read that you saw a sign....in the garbage can. :( Yes, it takes us slower runners forever to finish, but boy, when we do! Woo Hoo!
Congratulations girl!!! So sorry I missed you! I seriously feel horrible now! :( I stayed out there until 12:30 but by then I was so sunburnt that I had to go. I hope you have a speedy recovery and can't wait to read your recap! Sorry again for seeing the sign in the trash. I feel like the worst spectator ever now.
Congrats marathoner!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Bobbi!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Bobbi! That ice bath will make you feel so much better tomorrow! Congrats--a wonderful accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteYOU GO GIRL!!! WOOHOO! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad that I didn't see you! I was screaming my fool head off today too! Way to go! It was so hot!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome is must feel to say that, congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding!! Hope the ice bath treated you well.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS marathoner!!
Congratulations on finishing your first-ever marathon!! I saw your comment on The Redhead's recap post. Was sad to read that you saw a sign....in the garbage can. :( Yes, it takes us slower runners forever to finish, but boy, when we do! Woo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteCongrats from Orlando!!
Couldn't agree with you more! Congrats on pushing through!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I ran Chicago, as well yesterday... It was a HOT one!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations girl!!! So sorry I missed you! I seriously feel horrible now! :( I stayed out there until 12:30 but by then I was so sunburnt that I had to go. I hope you have a speedy recovery and can't wait to read your recap! Sorry again for seeing the sign in the trash. I feel like the worst spectator ever now.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you! So incredibly happy that it went well and can not wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteI heard about the heat. I can't believe the Chicago Marathon has been so hot in recent years. What are the chances?
ReplyDeleteHope the ice bath helped. They are no fun - but I bet you'll be glad you did it today.
Keep us posted and congrats!
Ditto on the weather. WTF? Seriously?
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! :)
Great job on your marathon!
ReplyDelete