It's February, and I haven't made much progress on my 2011 goals. I didn't lose any weight, I didn't get a room organized, and I ran a whopping 20.02 miles in January. I DID do a little crosstraining, but not nearly enough. I need to make that goal more measurable. Let's say twice per week from here on out.
On to the news......
My snow addled brain went all crazy and did this at 6:00am today:

Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Econfirmation
Dear Bobbi:
Congratulations! You are officially registered for the 30th annual Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon on October 2, 2011. We are looking forward to another spectacular day in the Twin Cities.
So, yeah. While I'm really behind in my miles so far, I see me catching up soon.
Hope you're all safe and sound - be careful if you have to get out in this snowy mess!
It's officially set in stone! Go get it girl :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Another marathon! Erin and I are thinking about doing that one, or Grand Rapids, or Milwaukee or Detroit :) It would be fun to do another race with you. We should find one soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on signing up for another marathon! This is a great way to "force" yourself into training. It'll get easier as it gets warmer!
ReplyDeleteYAY
ReplyDeleteYAY
YAY!
go get it!!
I don't even have a snow storm to blame on my end . . . :) Twin Cities is an awesome marathon, you won't regret it!
ReplyDeleteYes! It feels so good to get a big race on the schedule. :)
ReplyDeleteI may be joining you for that one as well! Go you for signing up!
ReplyDeleteGo you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys stay warm and safe up there!
Woo-hoo!! Yay for Marathons!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYEA!!! Are you running chicago this year?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on taking the big step. I hope your training goes well.
ReplyDeleteThat's excellent - nothing like a new race to keep ya movitated!! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah...I'm tired. "motivated" :)
ReplyDeletethat is exciting!!! Congrats! : )
ReplyDeleteGreat news Bobbi!
ReplyDeleteWhat better to do with a snow day than register for marthons?!!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm & if a large is okay?!?
ReplyDeleteI
Need
Your
Address!!
Email me!
Queenofjean at gmail!!!
Yeah for you! That will keep you going, snow or no snow!
ReplyDeleteThat's great, Bobbi! An upcoming race is the best motivation to keep those miles up!
ReplyDeleteBobbi--you're awesome. No full marathons for me this year. I'm taking it small after trying to do too much last year. Don't feel bad about January--it's sucked for everyone. I am starting to dream about spring flowers and mowing my lawn.
ReplyDeleteI've been very bad about crosstraining, and I only had a goal of once a week. Sigh. Way to go signing up for the marathon! I still need to register for my marathon so I can't wimp out.
ReplyDelete