It was a really nice day. The kids were good, everyone enjoyed themselves, and there was very little whining. Even when I, the Mother Of The Year, forgot to bring 2 of Jack's presents. Ahem. But he was very good about it, and after kicking me squarely in the behind (yes, I really bent over so he could kick me) and much sheepishness on my part, it was officially No Big Deal, and I gave them to him when we got home (I'd picked up a couple things for him for my mom - but once they were hidden, I promptly forgot all about them).
I hope you all had a great weekend. I managed to get my Secret Santa present mailed (I am only A LITTLE behind) and I was tagged! Adam from I Am Boring tagged me with a few questions, and I'll get to those tomorrow...thanks Adam! (If you don't already read his blog, GO! He's hilarious! AND he's hosting a virtual race this January.)
Fun weekend! I love those festive displays. My exchange gift was just mailed as well. Plenty of time right?
ReplyDeleteI love light displays that are timed to music, they are so fun.
ReplyDeleteAt least you got your secret santa gift mailed. Mine is sitting here waiting to be mailed. Hopefully it will be worth the wait. We shall see.
Great pics of the light displays!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend! Love the lights!
ReplyDeleteSounds and looks like a fun Christmas weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love going to see Christmas lights! There is actually a drive thru Christmas lights display down by Aaron's parent's house that we'll probably go to on Christmas. Its beautiful :) Sounds like your holidays are off to an awesome start!!
ReplyDelete