With all that, I did my 7 today. YAY! Got up extra early (4:15, oh how I hate you) but it was nice to run in the almost light and watch the sun come up. For the most part the run felt pretty good. At least, my LEGS and LUNGS felt pretty good....
I've been reading about certain bloggers' GI issues with a mixture of giggles (cuz poop is funny!) and confusion (that never happens to me). But lately, it HAS been happening to me. Not sure what shifted, but 3 miles in, I gotta GO!. Most day, I can hold it until the urge passes or I get home. Today was not one of those days - I actually had to alter my course and swing back home, sprinting the last half mile because I was convinced I wasn't going to make it. Lovely. I definitely need to figure this issue out. Maybe I shouldn't be eating before I go out? Usually all I have is a banana and some water. Hmmmm.
****
I think yesterday might have been my favorite day so far this summer. Case in point:
We had so much fun. And then came home, and after dinner, we played in the yard, did some yardwork, and got the gigantic thing of bubbles out. It was perfect.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment