Monday: 5.36 miles at an average pace of 10:15
Tuesday: 5.7 miles at an average pace of 10:02
Wednesday: Rest, unless you count shopping for new kicks and socks as a workout. I got new Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11s, and so far, I am loving them. I also got Balega socks, and I'm loving those just as much.
Thursday: 4.01 miles at an average pace of 10:25
Friday: No exercising, but lots of craziness. And guacamole.
Saturday: South Shore Half - 13.1 miles in 2:22:49 - average pace was 10:54. According to my Garmin, my average MOVING pace was 10:29. That would have put me in at 2:17 - I'VE SO FREAKING GOT THIS next time. One more random tidbit from the day I forgot to mention in my report - I got a HUGE bruise on the little bone that sticks out of my wrist. Right where my Garmin sits. Anyone ever had that happen to them? I'm not sure if it was a fluke, or if I should get a different strap or try to wear something underneath it...
Sunday: Slept in, kids conned John into Dunkin Donuts, did a LOT of yard work (YAY! Productive!) and then went to the playground. Fantastic day!!

Week Total: 28.17 miles
I am really looking forward to stepping back this week. I need a break and some fun. Especially since on Friday, I officially step into the land of the Masters runner...
Bobbi, you deserve a break! Yard work for me tomorrow, and going to try and make 5 miles tomorrow on my run.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I am so impressed! Hope you get a break this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a kickass time on your half! Yay for you!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd happy early birthday! :D
you
ReplyDeleteso
freaking
rock!
I loved the "I'VE SO FREAKING GOT THIS next time!"
you're so awesome Bobbi
Great runs! You for sure have your pace, because you totally speed up on race day!
ReplyDeleteSo, loving the new shoes? I need new ones!
You rock and yes you have it.
ReplyDeleteI wish you lived here so I could run with you, your pace is perfect for me but I tent to slow down on long runs when I am alone.
If you every find yourself in Sacramento and looking for a running partner let me know.
Elena